manages the creation, filing, and manipulation of documents and all other elements of running a law practice. Task management, emails, calendar, disbursement requests and time costing..
It can work on any number of servers with any number of databases to accommodate the requirements of any law office.
Its features include:
- Electronic filing of ALL documents; ie incoming and internally generated documents. NO MORE PAPER FILES
- Workflow management and control
- The integration of Mail and Calendaring with Matters
- Precedent management
- Litigation support
- Administrative support
Electronic filing provides the following benefits:
- Multiple and simultaneous access to documents for any given matter
- Significant workflow advantages
- The ability to offer clients direct on line access to their matters
- Savings in the storage and retrieval of closed files
- No paper files (apart from original documents and perhaps court documents)
As an intranet it provides the practice with electronic files, workflow management and related resources and tools.
As an Extranet, clients can have real time access to their files. Counsel, the court and any other relevant third party can be given access to designated matters.